- Project Manager
- Part-Time Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative
- Project Technician
- Waterproofing Foremen
Are you ready for the Major League of Sales? This is not a starter sales job.
The Basement Doctor, the leader in dry basements, clean crawl spaces, foundation repair and energy efficiency is seeking an experienced sales representative. You meet with prospects in their homes, diagnose their basement waterproofing or crawl space problems, and offer the correct repair solution. Then complete accurate paperwork and work with production to ensure the homeowner's needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities of our sales people:
- 2 Years minimum experience (in home sales preferred).
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking ownership of jobs sold
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve problems
- Be coachable & trainable
- Participate in weekly motivational webinar
- Experienced in financing a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Pass drug screen, random tests and criminal records check
- Willingness to drive 90 minutes in your car to appointments
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work Monday thru Friday, plus Saturday morning
- Ongoing training & support
- Exceptional presentation materials
- Ethical work environment
- Unlimited earning potential
- Bonus incentives
About The Basement Doctor:
The success of The Basement Doctor lies within our dedication to quality, responsibility and integrity-to do the right thing at all times. Our staff, products and network are all founded on our belief in these ideas.
We focus on both the personal and professional growth of our people. Training for installation and production, business and system procedure development, management training and all other functions for our network are hosted at our headquarters in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. We ensure that our sales people are highly trained.
Click the button below to submit your employment application and arrange for a personal interview.
Part-Time Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative
The Leader in the Basement Repair and Remodeling in Central Ohio, that pays for performance, is seeking part-time enthusiastic inbound/outbound call center customer service representatives – no cold calling required.
We are looking for energetic individuals who have experience in a fast-pace call center. This is a part-time position and the hours would be afternoon and early evenings with some Saturdays required. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls using a monitored headset
- Assisting customers with their home improvement concerns
- Accurately confirming information
- Using multiple databases to input customer information
- Being a team player and being able to step in to assist co-workers
- Having some prior knowledge of scheduling and home improvement work; not required
- Full Time may be optional for some candidates
Pay is hourly plus bonuses. The hourly rate is based on experience.
Must have valid identification and reliable transportation. Company-provided health, life, and disability insurance and 401K plans are available for full-time offers of employment, which may result from successful part-time employment of no less than 90 days. Paid vacation and sick days based on seniority. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working with us please send in a copy of your resume for consideration.
Do you have a valid driver’s license and can pass a routine drug test? If the answer is “yes”, we can offer you the beginning of a career path which requires no initial experience! The Basement Doctor is looking for individuals to grow within our installations department. We repair basements, foundations, and crawl spaces. Our technicians use jackhammers, and other mechanical tools and learn light plumbing, as well as structural repair skills.
You can feel good about working for a company that has been selected as one of Columbus CEO Top Workplaces for 2015, 2016, & 2017!
- Certifications with potential advancements to move up in the company over time.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- Incentive bonuses
As well as:
- Access to tickets to PromoWest concerts and sporting events.
- We are currently offering a $500 signing bonus! Apply now and if you are hired, you will receive $250 after 90 days and another $250 after 6 months of employment!
Click the button below to apply for the position and arrange for a personal interview or stop by our main office at 13659 E. Main St. in Reynoldsburg to fill out an application.
The Leader in the Foundation Repair/Waterproofing Industry, that pays for performance, is seeking individuals with leadership skills and potential, who are career-oriented, to hire as foremen or develop into project foremen.
The Basement Doctor works year-round, and our foremen are responsible for the installation of the company's waterproofing and foundation repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations.
Our foreman work hard and get rewarded with ample pay and benefits including a Company Truck! We are the best in the business, and it shows in our dedication to our customers as well as our employees.
We provide competitive wages, plus Bonuses, and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Match, Paid Time Off and Holidays
You can feel good knowing that The Basement Doctor was selected as one of Columbus CEO and 10TV's Top Workplaces for 2015 and 2016!
We pride ourselves on our dedication to Quality, Responsibility, and Integrity.
- Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Candidates must have good mechanical aptitude, with a minimum of two years construction-related experience.
- Proven record of dependable work history, valid driver's license, ability to work in a drug-free environment are essential.
- Military Experience Preferred.
- Starting compensation based on experience and ability to accelerate in our training program.
- Send Resume to arrange for a personal interview.