Energy Saving Products
As a homeowner, one of the most important questions you can ask is: How can I make my home more energy efficient? Nearly 1/3 of the energy you purchase leaks out of your home. In an effort to reduce energy usage and save you money each month, The Basement Doctor has created our Energy Savings Initiative. Under the Initiative, we can help you to determine areas of energy loss or leaks in your home, such as your attic, windows, crawlspace or doors. We then provide you with products and solutions to improve or eliminate these problems once and for all.
Learn About Your Home’s Top Energy Offenders
(hover and click on a desired area)
Why Should You Get An Energy Exam?
Our thorough Energy Check-up Exam will cover all areas of your home, both inside and out, and tell us exactly what needs to be done to lower the amount of money you spend on electricity, gas and fuel oil. But most important, we use the information we learn from your energy exam to create a drier, cleaner, safer, healthier and more energy-efficient home for you and your family.
The following are just a few reasons why you should get an energy exam for your home:
- Lower Energy Bills: Reduce waste with insulation, caulking, and other affordable upgrades.
- Comfort and Health: Have cleaner air, consistent heating/cooling, and reduce moisture and mold.
- Cleaner Environment: Using energy more efficiently keeps the environment clean.
- Enhanced Home Value: Reducing maintenance costs makes your home more attractive to future buyers.
- Rebates and Incentives: Rebates, tax credits, and low interest financing options are often available.
The Basement Doctor offers a wide range of energy-saving products and services that can help reduce energy usage, and save you money on your monthly utility bill. Click on any of the pictures below to learn more.