Finish Your Basement With Wall Sealing Services in Columbus, OH
Unfortunately, most basements are installed with standard drywall and wood framing. This standard framing absorbs moisture causing these organic materials to rot and grow mold.
The best solution is The Magic Wall System™ from Basement Doctor Columbus. The Magic Wall System™ improves your basement by waterproofing your walls. Additionally, our wall panelings create a bright, inviting finish to your basement.
Are you looking for a cost-effective, permanent way to get a dry basement? Then, contact our basement waterproofing company at (877) 264-9050 to schedule an installation. We also offer FREE basement inspections to help you determine your waterproofing needs.
Benefits of Our Waterproofing System, The Magic Wall System™
- Waterproof material protects against leaky basement walls and damp crawl spaces.
- Mold and mildew-resistant to ensure mold cannot grow.
- Installs quickly and our installers can finish within an afternoon.
- Durable, strong, and will last a long time.
How Do You Waterproof a Wall?
There are many ways to waterproof a wall, but the most reliable is to use wall panels. The Magic Wall System™ is designed to transform your damp, cold, and dark basement into a comfortable living space.
- Firstly, our walls are designed specifically for the basement environment. Our walls are water and mold resistant to help prevent the spread of mold and water damage. For example, our walls have an insulation with an R-16 value, which is one of the best ratings for insulating your basement walls.
- Secondly, our wall panels were designed by engineers to ensure the materials used will last. We are confident the materials used will continue even when installed in below-grade conditions. Our walls panels will protect your basement and give your space a clean, dry, and finished look.
- Lastly, The Magic Wall System™ provides a smooth, seamless look that can be painted your color of choice. Furthermore, the engineered walls exceed building codes by four times, meaning our wall panels can handle the weight of TVs and shelves.
Contact Our Crawl Space and Basement Waterproofing Company in Columbus, OH
If you need wall panels installed, give our basement waterproofing company a call at (877) 264-9050. Or, if you’d like a FREE basement inspection, we can take a look and let you know what further improvements your basement can use.