Basement Waterproofing and Wet Basement Repair in Columbus, OH
A wet basement is a problem. Water and humidity in your basement can lead to mold growth, foundation damage, and musty smells. These issues will devalue your home and can even put your family in danger. Worst of all, most damp basement problems are difficult to define and hard to solve.
Luckily, the Basement Doctor Columbus can provide you with permanent basement waterproofing solutions and systems. From French drains to sump pump systems, we offer the best short-term and long-term solutions to your wet or flooded basement.
You don’t have to tolerate water in your basement. Contact our basement waterproofing specialists at (877) 264-9050 today for a FREE basement inspection. We also offer financing and limited warranties.
What are the signs of a wet basement?
- Condensation – Wet spots or droplets on your walls, furniture, and floors signify high humidity and moisture
- Standing Water – When water gathers in certain areas of your basement, you have a leak coming from somewhere
- Leaky Walls – Water running down your walls is never a good sign. Leaky walls may lead to bigger problems and won’t stop unless you do something
A wet basement can damage furniture, allow for mold growth, and threaten your home’s integrity. Additionally, a damp basement can signal deeper problems with your home, such as a leaky roof.
Lastly, if you want to finish your basement, you won’t be able to move forward while you have waterproofing issues.
How do you fix a wet basement?
- Sump Pumps – Sump pumps can remove water through a discharge line, so it doesn’t collect in your basement
- Dehumidifier – Energy efficient, two-in-one dehumidifier and air purifier can remove excess humidity
- Drainage Systems – Drainage systems such as French drains, can keep water from coming to your home
Fixing a wet basement requires expertise. Luckily, the team at the Basement Doctor Columbus has more than 30 years of experience delivering permanent basement waterproofing solutions.
Our waterproofing experts start all jobs with a comprehensive inspection. Once we complete the review, we give you a list of solutions. From here, we discuss financing options, scheduling, and we finalize the contract.
Contact Our Basement Waterproofing Experts
Our waterproofing team is professional, reliable, and experienced. We take the time to find the best solutions to your wet, leaky, and flooded basement. Additionally, our solutions, from the sump pump battery backups to the drainage systems, are designed to last. We want to protect your family as well as increase the value of your home. Our commitment to your satisfaction is why we never cut corners.