Sagging Floor Joists
Professional and Permanent Floor Joist And Foundation Repair in Columbus, Ohio
Are your floors sagging, or do you notice heavy creaking? Sagging floors and other problems are a clear sign of failing floor supports. When your supports fail, your home will become more unstable and unsafe. Therefore, it’s crucial to address any foundation issues as quickly as possible.
Luckily, The Basement Doctor Columbus offers effective and comprehensive floor joist and foundation repair services in Columbus, OH. Furthermore, crawl space joists repairs do not require rebuilding. We can even handle repairs within a few days!
If you’re unsure about your flooring, then give us a call. We offer FREE crawl space inspections as well as warranty and financing options.
Don’t let your home’s integrity degrade. Contact our foundation experts at (877) 264-9050 today.
How do I know if my floor joists are bad?
- Door and window frames are skewed or unlevel
- Cracks in interior drywall, cracks in foundation walls, or cracks in flooring
- Tilting or sinking crawl space supports
- Moist, rotting, or moldy wood
- There aren’t enough floor supports for your home
- Sagging, sloping, and uneven floors
- Loud and creaky floorboards
- Musty or moldy smells
- Shifting or bouncing floors
- Cupping hardwood flooring, cracked tile flooring, or bubbling linoleum flooring
These are only a few ways to determine if your floor joists are going bad. However, a FREE home inspection from The Basement Doctor Columbus can help put your mind at ease.
How do I fix my home’s foundation problems?
Like most basement and foundation repairs, Sagging floors are difficult DIY jobs. Luckily, The Basement Doctor Columbus resolves failing crawl space structures quickly.
We start each project with a comprehensive home inspection. From here, we tally the problem then offer solutions:
- Usually, our engineers will install reinforcing floor joists and floor joist jacks. Our products effectively provide support for your floors and can even restore them to their original position.
- Additionally, installation is a fast job providing permanent, reliable results. For example, we offer crawl space stabilizers, which are an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces. These solutions will provide additional support while lifting failing floor joists or beams.
- Lastly, we typically complete joist installations in less than two days. Our systems and products will not develop rust while remaining adjustable for years.
Contact Our Columbus Basement and Foundation Repair Experts
Are you worried about crawl space foundation repair costs? At The Basement Doctor Columbus, we want to keep you and your family safe, not break your bank. That’s why we offer home repair financing options.
Additionally, our basement and foundation repair experts offer the best in sagging and sinking crawl space repairs. We have more than three decades of experience working in all sorts of homes, from old to new, big and small.