Crawl Space Encapsulation
Crawl Space Insulation and Crawl Space Encapsulation in Columbus, OH
Your crawl space is easy to forget about. However, mold, critters, and other horrors can grow in a dirty, moldy crawl space.
Luckily, The Basement Doctor Columbus offers the best crawl space repair services. Our crawl space repairs include encapsulation and insulation, so you can have the clean, dry crawl space you’ve always wanted.
Not sure if you need crawl space encapsulation? Then give us a call at (877) 264-9050, and we can schedule a FREE crawl space inspection. Our crawl space waterproofing company offers comprehensive financing options to help you fund any crawl space repairs you need.
Is it good to encapsulate a crawl space?
It’s always a good idea to encapsulate or insulate your crawl space. Your crawl space is an important, yet often forgotten piece of your home. By encapsulating your crawl space, you can resolve present problems and prevent future ones. Additionally, an insulated crawl space adds more value to your home.
You should encapsulate your crawl space if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Sagging floors indicate rotting or failing floor joists caused by high humidity and water damage.
- More than 40% of the air you breathe in your home comes from your crawl space. If the air is musty or stale, then your crawl space may have mold.
- High humidity in your home can be caused by high humidity in the crawl space. Additionally, you may have to overwork your air conditioner to combat the added humidity.
What are the benefits of crawl space encapsulation?
- Prevent critters and pests from entering your home through holes in your crawl space.
- Reduce moisture and humidity from entering and thriving in your home.
- Prevent floor joists from rotting and failing.
- Hinder flooding and standing water.
- Stop mildew and mold growth in your crawl space.
- Allow for cleaner air to circulate through your home.
- Provide a safe and dry storage area.
- Increase the value of your home.
Crawl space encapsulation benefits your home and keeps your family safe. The more insulated your crawl space, the cleaner your air, and the drier your home can be.
Contact Our Crawl Space Waterproofing Specialists
With more than 30 years of experience, the team at our crawl space waterproofing company knows what it takes to improve your home. We will install vapor barrier liners to protect against moisture and dehumidifiers to purify your air. Our specialists can also perform annual maintenance to ensure everything works as well as the first installation.
Additionally, our services will increase the value of your home. Wall sealing, for example, will give your home a smooth, clean look while putting you one step closer towards finishing the basement.