Triple Defense Sump Pump
Triple Defense Sump Pump in Columbus, OH
The sump pump is crucial for preventing basement flooding. Unfortunately, many builders and home professionals opt for cheaper, readily available models that are unreliable and undersized when it matters most. Basement Doctor prefers the Triple Pump Pack to ensure optimal durability and longevity.
The Triple Pump Pack Key Features
- Our primary pump will move 3600 gallons per our hour backup will move 1500 gallons per hour and the third pump will add another 3600 gallons per hour. The total is 8700 gph for a normal basement.
- The system also has a second pump that sits on a shelf higher than the primary pump to take over in case of failure and also offers 3600 gallons per hour.
- The system’s airtight lid prevents bugs, odors, and radon gas from entering the basement or crawl space.
- The perforated liner drains water directly from underneath the basement floor.
- An alarm comes standard with the battery backup system to alert you in case of pump failure.
- It has all the features and benefits of the battery backup system and includes a third sump pump system to aid the primary and secondary pumps if there’s too much water for the other pumps to keep up.
How Do You Handle Basement Wall Rebuilds?
We use state-of-the-art materials and techniques to rebuild your basement walls, ensuring they are stronger and more resilient than ever. Our process involves reinforcing your walls with steel beams and braces, then applying a special coating to protect against moisture and further damage.
At the Basement Doctor, we understand that every basement is different. That’s why we take a customized approach to every project we undertake. We’ll work closely with you to understand your unique needs and develop a solution that meets your requirements.
Contact the Basement Doctor If You Have Questions About The Triple Sump Pump
For homeowners, it’s important to invest in top-notch equipment for maximum protection and value. A reliable sump pump is crucial in preventing water damage and flooding in your home.
Thankfully, Basement Doctor Columbus has over 30 years of experience in providing comprehensive solutions for a dry and clean home. Our team of waterproofing experts is always ready to answer your questions and offer professional advice. To schedule a FREE inspection and consultation, you can reach us at (877) 264-9050.